Sunday, February 7, 2010

Former international fashion model Martine Ryan's wedding // Makeup // Photography by Richard Brimmer


Letter to me from Martine:

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you. I was just delighted at how everything came together, how the day ran so smoothly and it was all to do with the level of professionalism and dedication that you have put towards assisting us with our special day.

Cushla, thanks for being just an absolute delight to work with. It was a really enjoyable process experimenting with the look and feel of the make up. I really appreciated your eye for detail, understanding of what I wanted, your sense of humour and your professionalism. And thanks for just being you, your presence on the day was just what was needed. I have had my make up done for quite a number of artists but I have to say that I would work with you any day.

Take Care

Martine

No comments: