Saturday, March 12, 2011

Michelle Gavins Wedding February 2011

I had the pleasure of working on Michelle Gavins wedding in February & I wanted to share a lovely note I received from Michelle's Mum Ellen:


Good morning Cushla

I would just like to say thank you so much for wonderful way you approached Michelle’s special day and for the lovely make-up everyone wore. We were all so happy with your work. As you know I was a bit nervous but I was very happy (more than I could have expected) with how natural and nice it was. And that was the case for everyone.

Your cool calm manner and ability to make everyone feel so much at ease and to just fit in with us all was a great help for the great feeling on the day.

We had absolutely fun day from the beginning to the end and we are so pleased that you were our make-up lady.

Take care, Kind regards

Ellen Gavin, Michelle’s mum


No comments: