Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nicola Silkes wedding // photography Eva Bradley



Here is a photo & truly lovely email from Nicola Silke who got married at Black Barn on the 27th January.

Hi Cushla,
I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU for all your hard work last Friday.  I was absolutely stoked with how all 3 of us turned out thanks to your amazing skills - my sister in particular was very worried about feeling like she looked OK and she was over the moon with how you managed to disguise her less than perfect skin.
I was slightly worried about how my makeup would survive the night - with my shiny nose etc etc - but I only needed one touch up after photos and before the ceremony and I was good to go for the rest of the night.  Amazing!
Thanks again so much - you helped make me feel like a million dollars for a day!
I will certainly pass on your details to any other Hawkes Bay brides I come across who are looking for a make up artist - is there any other way you promote yourself ie Facebook etc?  I would be very happy to add my endorsement of how absolutely fabulous you are! 

Thanks again
Nic xxx

No comments: